We offer nutritional counseling, life coaching, holistic health and creative living workshops, massage therapy, physical therapy, acupuncture and Reiki. We have a team of passionate visionaries who are committed to helping you live your best life.
90-minute Therapeutic Multi-Modality Massage includes:
- Compression, which encourages full-muscle contraction.
- Stretching, which increases range of movement in the joints.
- Swedish techniques that increase lymph and blood flow to the heart.
- Deep tissue techniques focus on problem areas & releases chronic muscle tension.
- Hot stone therapy melts fascia and forces each individual muscle group to detox while bringing the mind & body to a deep, relaxed state.
- Aromatherapy has the ability to reduce anxiety, ease depression, increase digestion, promote energy levels, induce sleep and strengthen the immune system. This result-driven treatment is designed to identify blockage, create movement and elimination while ultimately maintaining balance and homeostasis within your body.
FIT PARSONS PT was created by Dr. Stacey Parsons, DPT, OCS, CSCS to provide high-quality & focused patient care. A thorough assessment of your condition and movement dysfunction is performed by evaluating your entire body to truly get to the source of your problem so that treatment is effective. Dr. Parsons’ elite education and training in orthopedics, sports & pediatric physical therapy will help anyone become a FIT PARSONS.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Sports Fitness and Performance
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Injury Prevention and Maintenance of Movement Goals/Needs
An ancient Japanese hands-on healing technique that supports stress reduction and relaxation.
- Gentle touch used to activate & facilitate the natural healing processes of the body, thereby restoring physical and emotional well-being!
- Assists the body in coming to a relaxation response, activating the parasympathetic nervous system where healing can more easily occur.
- Supports the integration of mind-body-spirit, and can guide us back to wholeness to live our best, most authentic self.
This natural healing practice has become recognized and utilized in conjunction with Western medicine in hospitals; research has shown that individuals who receive energy healing pre-and post-surgery heal faster, experience less pain and are discharged at a sooner rate.
An ancient Chinese medicine that promotes healing by enabling wellness and balance between the mind, body, and spirit. The goal is to address the body, mind and spirit through the highest quality of acupuncture in a healing sanctuary where you’ll feel cared for and supported. To rebuild strength where there is pain and restore balance where there is stress and disharmony.
We have a team ready to support you in any area of your life. The Allomi coaches specialize in nutrition, weight-loss, relationships, money, business mentoring, spirituality, writing, creative living and more.